In this virtual debate we will be discussing the extent to which the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) credentials of a company or investment are considered when making private investment decisions.
• How the ESG credentials of an investment opportunity are currently assessed
• To what extent is ESG now a financial as well as a ‘moral’ consideration
• How ESG credentials are demonstrated and challenged
• The effect of ‘greenwashing’ – what happens when an investment makes a loss or reduced profit because ESG credentials are misleading or false
• The potential for claims if ESG credentials are misleading or false
The discussion will include poll questions for the audience and be followed by a Q & A session.
Please add your details and your areas of interest below