In this recording of our recent virtual debate we discuss the extent to which the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) credentials of a company or investment are considered when making investment decisions.
• How the ESG credentials of an investment opportunity are currently assessed
• To what extent is ESG now a financial as well as a ‘moral’ consideration
• How ESG credentials are demonstrated and challenged
• The effect of ‘greenwashing’ – what happens when an investment makes a loss or reduced profit because ESG credentials are misleading or false
• The potential for claims if ESG credentials are misleading or false
The discussion was recorded live on 14th October 2021.
Run time: 59 minutes
Disclaimer: This content is provided for general information only and does not constitute legal or other professional advice. Appropriate legal or other professional opinion should be taken before taking or omitting to take any action in respect of any specific problem. Collyer Bristow LLP accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may arise from reliance on information contained in this material.
ENJOYING OUR VIDEOS & PODCASTS? SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE THE LATEST CONTENT DIRECT TO YOUR INBOXSubscribe now
Collyer Bristow strengthens international offering with Immigration hire
Latest from Collyer Bristow
< Back to menu
I have an issue and need your help
Scroll to see our A-Z list of expertise
< Back to menu
I'd like to just search for something