What benefits do CB Counsel clients receive?
- Unlimited access to a legal helpline – manned by qualified lawyers, providing up to 30 minutes of legal advice (per matter).
- A dedicated client partner and support team of lawyers – suited to your individual needs, who get to know you and your business, inside and out.
- A single monthly fee – giving you cost certainty, allowing you to budget your legal spend.
- A monthly ‘usage’ report and quarterly review meetings – to ensure we are providing you with an optimal service.
- Regular legal update seminars, newsletters and guides – on key areas of law.
- Invitations to our regular networking events – giving you access to our professional and legal network.
- International legal support – As founding members of both WorldLink for Law and the Business and Banking Litigation Network we can facilitate expert legal support globally.
- Reduced rates on our training programmes – covering employment law and data privacy issues.
- Use of our meeting rooms – at our central London (St. Paul’s) HQ.
- On-premise secondments – may also be available subject to availability.
Please contact us for further information on CB Counsel and for a quote to cover the services your company needs.