SECURITY AND cERTAINTY IN THE FUTURE, FOR BOTH PARTIES.
The purpose of a nuptial agreement is to agree a fair financial settlement between a couple in the event they get divorced/the civil partnership is dissolved, and it seeks to protect any pre- acquired assets such as inheritance, businesses or property and also seeks to deal with any future inheritance. Put simply, pre and post- nuptial agreements help to provide security, clarity and certainty in the future, for both parties.
Our expert legal team can help you navigate the range of nuptial agreements to find a bespoke solution to suit your and your partner’s specific needs.
The CB Clarity nuptial service includes :
- Initial consultation where we will take full instructions on your circumstances and what you wish to achieve, we will then advise you what would work best for you. We will also guide you through the pros and cons of having an agreement and the procedure.
- An experienced expert family lawyer to be your ongoing point of contact.
- Comprehensive first draft of your nuptial agreement.
- Recommendations for your partner’s independent legal representation.
- Secure storage of your nuptial agreement.
- Access to a network of expert lawyers who can advise on different areas of law as needed.
Read our brochure
Pre and post-nuptial agreements help to provide security, clarity and certainty in the future, for both parties. Download our brochure to learn more about the CB Clarity process, the benefits of having a nuptial agreement in place, and to arrange an initial consultation.
Nuptial Agreements FAQs
Our Family team has put together a list of frequently asked questions around pre and post nups and what the process entails if you are considering entering into a nuptial agreement to provide peace of mind and security.